Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas celebrations got started on Christmas Eve when we invited my Parents and Brothers over for dinner and exchanging gifts. I was fortunate enough to have the day off to be able to cook while Amanda was working. For Apetizers we had spinach dip, and veggie pizza squares, for dinner we had prime rib, a sweet potatoe and apple dish, and cheesey potatoes, and for dessert there were sugar cookies, pumpkin cheesecake, and a cream cheese strawberry dessert. It ended up turning out great but was very stressful trying to get everything ready and take care of Ellasyn. I have much respect for stay at home moms now!

After dinner was cleaned up we all gathered in the living room and did our gift exchange.

"What I get gifts?!"


"Now were talking Cash Money!"


Vines the Monkey


"I love my new Exersaucer from Gramma and Grampa"


"I've had enough, wake me after Santa comes"

No comments:

Post a Comment